Reed Library offers a variety of options for study and research to support individual study and group collaboration. From open areas in the library with comfortable seating and awesome views to bookable study rooms with monitors, we seek to provide an environment reflecting the needs of students and others in their learning and research activities.
Book a study room
Study rooms can be reserved online, in person on our room booking iPad on the main floor, or on the iPad located outside each room. For more information about who can book the rooms and limitations on use, view our Study Room Booking Policies.
- 20 public access computers on the 1st floor
- 8 Study Rooms
- 3 on 1st floor (north end near large windows and one near RL131 computer classroom/lab)
- 5 on 2nd floor, including the Irene Beers Study Room with configurable, movable furniture to be used by groups of up to 8 people
- Individual study carrels along walls of 2nd floor
- Library Classroom (RL 131, Main floor) with 11 FLC Lab computers which can be used by individuals at times when classes are not scheduled
- Fishbowl (near main library entrance) study area with individual and group seating as well as FLC Lab computers. Open 24/7 except when campus is closed. Requires current FLC ID card to access space during hours when the library is closed
- Comfortable seating and tables throughout, along with art and other visual displays