Study Room Booking Policies
Who Can Book Rooms
- Current FLC students, faculty, and staff members can book group study rooms.
- Community members can use open study rooms on a first-come, first-served basis. They may be asked to leave if the room they are using is booked by an FLC patron.
- Rooms can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Maximum booking time is 3 hours.
- Maximum number of bookings per week is 4. These can be used consecutively.
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your booking start time, the room is considered "open" to be used on a first come, first served basis.