Want to use books and DVDs while the Library is closed? Here's how to request items for Doorside Pickup!
- Log into your Library Account using your full name and FLC ID number (900#). Community members will use their full name and library card number.
- Search for an item using the Library Catalog.
- Once you find the item you want, click the Place Hold button.
- Select John F Reed Library as your pickup location and click the Submit Hold Request button.
- After you receive an email saying your item is available, stop by the library to pick it up!
Doorside pickup is available from 10am-4pm, Monday-Friday. Drop by during these times and call us at 970-247-7270 when you arrive. A library staff member will promptly bring the item to you. We will hold the item for you for 7 days. If it isn’t picked up by then, we will put it back on the shelf.
Not all items are available to request from this service. If there is an item you need that does not show the Place Hold button, call or email the Circulation Desk to see what options we can offer for using the item.