- Check out the FAQs Frequently Asked Questions: Quick online answers to some common questions about finding, evaluating, and citing resources (articles, books, maps, and videos.)
- View Tutorial Introduction to Library Research at FLC
Librarians love questions. Ask us!!
Did you know? Librarians make appointments to help with research. Get more information about research appointments.
Quick Help Contacts:
- Call us during regular Research Help Hours: 970-247-7551 (For loan and reserve information, call the Loan desk 247-7270.
- Live Chat : Have a chat session with a librarian through Instant Messaging. Usually available 9am to 8pm Mon-Thurs. and 9am to 4:30pm Fridays. Look for Chat window throughout the Library website.
More "in depth" Assistance
- About Research (Reference) Assistance
- Ask a Librarian email form: Ask us online! We try to respond with answers within 24 hours, Monday - Friday.
- Walk-in/ Reference Desk: Drop in and see a reference librarian: Research Help Desk Hours.
- Personal Appointment: Get individual attention for any library related assistance at a time convenient for you. Appointments are available Mon - Fri from 10 AM through 4 PM. Tell us about your project and we'll try to get started before we meet with you.
- Academic Subject Liaisons : Contact the specialist Librarian in the area of your interest. She or he would be happy to schedule a time to discuss your work.