For browsing other library collections, you can use the links to other libraries below. To actually request material (other than journal and magazine articles) not owned by us, search and request directly through Prospector, or, if not found there, through Interlibrary Loan.
- First: always use the Reed Library catalog as your first tool to locate books.
- Second: use Prospector, which is a unified catalog of forty academic, public and special libraries in Colorado and Wyoming.
- Third: if you can not locate a book through these two catalogs, use WorldCat, Amazon, or Google Books to obtain bibliographic information for the book (title, author. etc.) and request from link or use Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- Colorado Virtual Library: The Colorado Virtual Library is a collaborative project of the Colorado State Library and the Colorado library community providing the residents of Colorado access to the information resources of the libraries in the state of Colorado.
- Marmot Catalog: 18 libraries on Colorado's western slope.